The change list is an optional part of Resco mobile apps. It displays records changed in the local database on the device, waiting for synchronization.
Enabling the change list
- In the app, go to the Setup / Settings screen.
- Scroll down to Appearance and enable Change List.
- When you return to the home screen, a new menu item, Change List, should be visible at the very top.
Using the change list
Tap Change List to display the records on the Unsynched Data Changes view.
The following functions are available in this list:
- Use the Search bar on top to quickly locate records.
- Tap any record to display its details.
- The status bar at the bottom displays summary information about all changes.
- Tap View Edits to display changes in pseudo JSON format.