Chatter for Salesforce
Currently not supported.
Chat for Resco CRM
Using chat in Resco Mobile CRM
Tap Chat from the Home menu to access the chat function. You can chat in public or public channels, or directly send private messages to a particular user.
|Note||If you don't see chat in your app, contact your administrator.|
Channels are ideal for sending messages to a group of users. Channels can be public or private: public are available to all, private are invite-only. You can join or leave channels (except the default, General channel). You can create new channels: tap on Channels, then tap on the plus symbol.
Tap on a name to start chatting with that person. Tap on Direct Messages to display the list of users; use this option to initiate a chat with a person that you have not chatted with yet.
To send a message, either to a channel or to a particular user, type a message and then tap on Send. You can add smileys and also attachments. Attachments can come from multiple sources: You can capture a new picture, you can select from existing pictures, you can select a file, or you can send a link to any record in Resco CRM.
Enabling chat for your organization
To enable chat for an organization:
- Log in to your organization at Resco CRM.
- Select Tools & Settings > Admin Console from the menu.
- Select Settings > Organization from the Admin Console menu.
- Find Chatter and click Enable.
Enabling chat for your app project
- Edit an app project using Woodford.
- Select Social from the Project menu.
- Check Enable chat and click Save.
- Select Home from the Project menu.
- Select Chat from the available items pane and add it to your home screen.
- Click Save, then click Publish.
TBD Don't forget (...) to enable the N:N Relationships plugin for Chat Post <-> Chat User and Chat Topic <-> Chat User entities.