Connect Resco Cloud to Azure AD
These steps will guide you through the process of connecting Resco Cloud to Azure Active Directory.
- Sign in to the Resco Cloud management console using a System Administrator user account.
- Start the Admin Console.
- Select Settings > Organization from the menu to edit the properties of your organization.
- In the Azure AD line, click Connect....
- Enter the Azure AD credentials that you want to associate with your Resco Cloud user account.
Your Resco Cloud organization is now connected to Azure AD:
Any login attempt must be done using the Azure AD login page for every user account in your organization. You can import Azure AD users, or you can manually create/assign Azure AD users.
Importing Azure AD users to Resco Cloud
- In the Admin Console under Settings > Organization, in the Azure AD line, click Import Users.
- From the list of users of the active directory, select those that you want to import.
- Optionally, you can select what role(s) should the imported users get.
- Click Import Azure Users.
If the email address associated with a user's Azure AD equals to the email of an existing user in Resco Cloud, then the accounts will be associated with each other. If the emails don't match, a new user is created in Resco Cloud.
Manually assign Azure AD users to Resco Cloud users
- In the Admin Console, go to Resources > Users.
- Select an existing user or create a new one.
- As the Domain Name, select the Azure AD user who you want to associate with the selected Resco Cloud user.
- Click Save & Close.
Connect Resco mobile app to Resco Cloud that uses Azure AD
- Tap Synchronize.
- As User Mode select OAuth.
- Enter the URL of your organization, usually
- Enter a new password that protects your offline data (twice). This password cannot be recovered so remember it well.
- Tap Synchronize.
- Enter your Azure AD credentials.