How to use a template from the Resco Template Library
|Warning||Work in progress! We are in the process in updating the information on this page. Subject to change.|
This article guides you through the complete process of downloading a template from the Resco library of checklists, forms, and reports, adding to your Resco Inspections, and testing it in the app.
Find the right template
- Using a web browser, go to the Resco library of checklist templates, https://www.resco.net/library/.
- Filter the templates by industry or enter a keyword to narrow down the results.
- Choose any template. Optionally, click the template screenshot to preview the template.
- Click Use template for free, fill out the form, and save the template file to your disk.
Start your Resco Inspections
If you have not created a Resco Inspections organization yet, follow the instructions sent to your email or click here. After your registration is complete, sign in to your account.
If you already have created a Resco organization, sign in here.
Add template to Resco Inspections
- On the Resco Inspections home screen, click Questionnaire Designer.
- In the designer, click Import and upload the downloaded template file.
- Select the imported template and click Activate.
Your checklist is ready to use.
How to use the template on a phone or tablet
If you want to try the form on a mobile device:
- Download the Resco Inspections app from the app store available on the device or use these direct links:
- In the web browser, click on Inspector to display a unique QR code with your sign-in credentials.
Now open the app and click on the Synch button and then Scan QR. Scan the QR code with your phone’s camera. After your app is synched with your organization, you can access the template in the mobile app.