Maintenance allows you to ensure that the records generated by auditing don't overwhelm your database. Old records are periodically deleted.
Select Maintenance from the Administration menu in Woodford. This feature is only available for Dynamics CRM.
Maintenance displays statistical information about:
- collected audit data of various types
- previous and upcoming runs of the maintenance jobs
Set up regular cleanup
The Maintenance pane is divided into two tabs:
- Mobile Audit
- Mobile Tracking
In each tab, you can configure the following parameters:
- Start At
- When should the next maintenance job start.
- Run Every
- Set up how often should the job run.
- Keep Last
- Set up how deep should your history go.
Click Save to save changes.