Accessing the manager's experience
- Go to
- Log in to your organization using the email and password you used for registering the organization.
- Click Log in.
The following tools available on the landing page aid you in all phases of the inspection process.
- Home – quick access to main inspection features
- Dashboard – see an overview of the organization at a glance
- Calendar – oversee the calendars of your team members
- Resources – create, edit, or delete users
- Customers – create, edit, or delete your active accounts
- Contacts – manage your contact list
- Assets – manage your assets or products
- Questionnaire Designer – create powerful questionnaires, surveys, or forms to collect data in the field
- Schedule Board – plan assignments and track the completion
- Automatic Dashboard – quickly visualize and evaluate questionnaire results on graphs and charts
- Result Viewer – view completed questionnaires or export them for further analysis
- Submitted Reports – view the reports generated by your staff in the field
- Location Monitor – keep track of the field team’s current location in real time
- App Configurator (Woodford) – no code/low code tools for deep application customization beyond questionnaires
- Mobile Report Editor (Report Designer) – design reports that you can run directly in the app
- Manage Organization (Admin Console) – manage users and security profiles; manage data (edit, import, export): customers, assets, products, etc.; administer your database (metadata)
- Audit log (Sync Dashboard) – track how your users synchronize their apps with the server
Customizing the experience
Behind the scenes, the manager's experience is actually a custom app project with the name "Manager". It has been designed to run in the web app, in your browser on a computer. However, you can also sync your other devices with this project. It runs best on larger devices.