You must obtain a license from Resco for each user of Resco Mobile CRM app who wants to synchronize with the server.
Select Mobile Users from the Administration menu of Woodford to manage users and licenses.
|Note||The Mobile Users section is not available during the trial period. During this period, the customizations can be used for as many users as desired.|
The screen is divided into two parts:
- The Mobile Users pane displays a list of users defined in your organization.
- The Subscriptions pane shows information about licenses.
You can save the list of users and their license to a CSV file; click Export.
Types of license
App users require one of the following licenses.
- Inspections (includes the standard license and additionally Inspections features)
Each user can have only one type of license active.
Assign licenses automatically
Woodford can be configured to grant your users a suitable license automatically. When you enable Auto-assign licenses option in Woodford Settings, users that log in to your CRM server from a mobile device receive a license, as long as there's a license available.
Assign licenses manually
- Start Woodford and select Mobile Users from the Administration menu.
- In the Mobile Users pane select the users for who you want to modify licenses.
- Hold Ctrl to select multiple users.
- Optionally, use search or filter to find the users.
- Click Refresh to reload the list of users from the server.
- In the Subscriptions pane, enable the license that you want to assign to the users.
- Assigned / Enabled: Users with this license state are able to synchronize, access CRM by using Resco Mobile CRM application.
- Disabled: Users with this license state cannot synchronize (receives error “LICENSE: NOT FOUND”).
- Unassigned / Pending: User gets into pending state, when the Auto Assign licenses functionality in Woodford’s Setup is disabled, so licenses are assigned only manually. In this case, when a user synchronizes the Mobile CRM app for the first time (or previously used it, but was deleted from the Mobile Users), they get a temporary license, that’s valid for two weeks. During this time administrator can decide whether to assign a license to this user or not. After two weeks, when the temporary license expires, user receives an error “LICENSE: EXPIRED” and is no longer able to synchronize.
If you want to manage licenses manually and decide in advance who can synchronize using mobile CRM app and who cannot, you need to grant licenses and disable users in advance.