A collection of plug-ins is available for Microsoft Dynamics. It is used during the synchronization process and handles special cases which are not covered by normal synchronization:
- Records deleted on the server
- N:N relationships terminated on the server (deletions from intersect tables)
- Ownership changes (if they involve a deletion internally)
For technical details about the plug-ins, see Delete plug-in.
|Note||Plugins are available only for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and later.|
Select Plugins from the Administration menu in Woodford to configure them. The Plugins pane is divided into three tabs:
- On the N:N Relationships tab, select which relations should be tracked.
- On the Delete tab, select entities for which deletions should be tracked.
- On the Owner tab, select entities for which ownership changes should be tracked.
Click Save to save changes.
Make sure that all the entities for that you configure deletions are actually enabled in the mobile app.
You can verify this using Woodford. Edit an app project and scroll down to entities the Project menu. Inactive, disabled entities are displayed in gray. Select an inactive entity and click Enable, then click Save.
For N:N relations, this also applies to the intersect tables; for example, for a relation between Competitor and Product, enable Competitor, Product, and Competitor Product.
For ownership, enable also the entity User.
Only changes made after the tracking was enabled will be propagated to the mobile clients. Entries deleted before enabling the tracking will not be propagated on the mobile clients.
After changing the plug-in configuration, users need to perform full synchronization on their devices to get the latest data, without the previously deleted records.