The Spring 2020 update (v13.1.0) was released on June 11, 2020.
- Questionnaire Scoring
- track Questionnaire Completion time
- improved storage options for static images
- rules performance optimization
Houston: AR remote assistance video calls
Resco remote assistance Houston is a video call functionality that connects a user, usually an on-site technician or a customer, with a remote expert. Call participants can draw augmented-reality (AR) instructions within the video scene to speed up the repair process, reduce site or machine down-time, or share the knowledge in the field.
With this release, the feature is available for iOS devices. If your device does not support ARKit (requires iOS 11+), you can still use it for video calls, but the recipient cannot draw into the video.
- Process Control to guide users through a series of steps
- simplified icons configuration with partial WYSIWYG
- chart improvements - dynamic date grouping, multiple Group By clauses