Resco Inspections is a solution that allows you to shape every step of your inspection process:
- Create custom questionnaires, dynamic forms, surveys and more.
- Make inspections more effective for your field staff and analyze collected data afterwards – all with one solution.
Resco Inspections consists of five major components (modules):
- Questionnaire Designer (formerly called Inspections Designer or builder) - powerful tool for creating questionnaires
- Schedule Board or Scheduler - tool for planning assignments
- Inspector - a dedicated mobile application
- Automatic Dashboard or Analyst - tool for visualizing and evaluating questionnaire results
- Results Viewer - tool for viewing completed questionnaires
- Report Designer - tool for designing report templates
Customization and setup is done via additional tools:
Resco Inspections performs excellently with our proprietary CRM solution, Resco CRM server, but it can also be natively integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce. Additionally, we provide an API for integration with third party systems.
Connecting to Inspections
To access the components and tools of Resco Inspections, use a web browser to connect to your organization.
- Navigate to
- Log in to your organization using the e-mail and password you used for registering the organization.
- Click Log in.
Permissions for Inspections entities (Question, Question Groups, Questionnaire) need to be set based on what action will the user perform on questionnaires.
For Questions and Question groups, users – administrators – managers, who create and fill out questionnaires, should have a Read and Create permission (enable the Update permission only if it admins will need to modify questionnaires later).
- User / Inspector
- (a person who is filling out the questionnaires)
- Read permission – required for owned records and records owned by the manager that creates the questions (e.g. Business unit level).
- Create permission – is needed so the user can answer questionnaire templates and save the completed questionnaires.
- Update, Delete permissions – users may not have these permissions unless they’re creating questionnaires themselves.
- (a person who us creating questionnaires, and gathering info)
- Read permission – necessary for owned questionnaires.
- Create, Update, Delete permissions – required at least for owned questionnaires. Delete permission is upon consideration.
|Note||If you want to enable viewing and updating all questionnaires available on the server for all managers, these permissions need to be set rather for a business unit.|
It is also possible to manage permissions by assigning ownership of Questionnaires to teams in the CRM backend.