- This article is about the stand-alone product. If you are looking for information about Houston remote assistance, an optional component of Resco platform, see Houston video calls.
Resco Houston is a product for frontline workers introduced in June 2021. It provides a knowledge library and augmented-reality remote assistance calls in a single app.
- Increase operation efficiency and safety
- Solve problems right on the spot
- Ensure continuous improvement and preserve tribal knowledge
- Secure backend cloud server that stores your company knowledge and other data
- A custom mobile app for workers in the front line
- A web app for the staff working from home and office
Resco Houston offers a different experience depending on your role in the company.
- Has full access to all company data. Controls users, assets, equipment, and guides.
- Mobile worker
- Uses the mobile app in the field as a vital source of information about assets. Calls an expert when guides are not enough.
- Provides assistance to junior colleagues in the field.
- Knowledge writer
- Transforms tribal knowledge into guides.