- This article is about the stand-alone product. If you are looking for information about Houston remote assistance, an optional component of Resco platform, see Houston video calls.
Resco Houston is a product for frontline workers introduced in June 2021. It provides a knowledge library and augmented-reality remote assistance calls in a single app.
- Increase operation efficiency and safety
- Solve problems right on the spot
- Ensure continuous improvement and preserve tribal knowledge
- Secure backend cloud server that stores your company knowledge and other data
- A mobile app for front-line workers
- A web app for the experts, managers, and admins working from a PC
Resco Houston offers a different experience depending on your role in the company.
- Mobile user
- Uses the mobile app on the floor as a vital source of information about equipment. Calls an expert when guides are not sufficient to solve a problem.
- Provides assistance to junior colleagues remotely from the web application, using AR video calls. Has read-only access to company data.
- Manager/Knowledge Manager
- Creates the content. Controls assets, equipment, and guides. Has read-only access to users.
- Has access to the backend server via Admin Console. Manages users, business teams, permissions...