Revision as of 08:34, 14 May 2020 by Jzambor (Created page with "If you don't have a Salesforce organization, you can create one for free. # Go to [https://www.salesforce.com/ www.salesforce.com] and click '''Try for free'''.<br>File:Sale...")
If you don't have a Salesforce organization, you can create one for free.
- Go to www.salesforce.com and click Try for free.
- Answer a few details about your organization.
- Click Submit and wait until the organization is created.
- You receive an email to the address specified in step 2. Click Verify Account.
- Change your password and set a security question, then click Change Password.