||This page describes a function that has not yet been publicly released, or has been released in beta / preview quality. Subject to change.
The timeline is one of the building blocks of Resco mobile apps. Add the timeline to your forms to display related records from multiple entities in chronological order.
Timeline was introduced in autumn 2020 release (13.2). An updated Woodford is required for configuration, and an updated version of Resco mobile apps is required to display it.
Define a timeline
- Edit an app project and select Components > Timeline from the Project menu.
- Click New and enter a name for your timeline, then click OK.
- Click Add Entity and choose an entity from the list. Related records from this entity will be displayed on the timeline.
- Configure which fields should be displayed on the timeline.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add more entities as needed, then click Save & Close.
Add timeline to form
- Edit a form.
- Click Add Timeline and select one that should be added to your form as a new form tab.
Timeline uses the icons from the "Home" directory of images.