Set up Salesforce trial
If you don't have a Salesforce organization, you can create one for free.
- Go to www.salesforce.com and click Try for free.
- Answer a few details about your organization.
- Click Submit and wait until the organization is created.
- You receive an email to the address specified in step 2. Click Verify Account.
- Change your password and set a security question, then click Change Password.
Connect your Salesforce organization with Resco
To access Resco tools that extend the functionality of Salesforce, proceed as follows.
- Log in to Resco for Salesforce using your Salesforce credentials.
- Grant Resco access to your organization.
- Create a Resco organization by filling in your contact details. Click Connect Resco to Salesforce to proceed.
- Wait until your organization is prepared. In a few seconds or minutes, you are redirected to the welcome page.
The Resco for Salesforce dashboard includes these tools:
- Woodford: the primary tool for editing app projects
- Sync Dashboard: a tool for monitoring synchronization of mobile devices with the server
- Mobile Report Editor: a tool for designing mobile reports
The trial for this organization lasts 30 days. You have access to all of Resco´s functionalities during this period. If you would like to extend or purchase any licenses, please contact your respective Account Manager.