We are preparing a new source of documentation for you. Work in progress!
|Integration with third-party systems|
Integrate your app projects with Gmail to provide your users with a way to link their Google account to Resco Mobile CRM application. Users can see their Google data like emails, calendar events, and contacts in mobile CRM, in E-mail activity, Appointment activity, Contact entity, together with CRM records.
Enable integration in Woodford
Use Woodford to enable integration with Google.
- Edit an app project.
- Select Google from the Project menu.
- Check Email and select how old emails should be synchronized (default: 14 days).
- Check Calendar and select how old calendar entries should be synchronized (default: 14 days). All future calendar entries will be included by default. Optionally, check Mark Past Appointment as Completed.
- Check Contact if you want to make your Google contacts available in Contacts entity in the mobile CRM app.
- Click Save.
Add email to home
If you add the E-mail item on the Home screen, users will be able to synchronize the emails from all enabled integrations. There will be an additional synchronization button for emails only.
Connect to Google in the app
Users must enable Google in the app's setup.
- In Account, click Connect....
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Grant permissions to the app to access Gmail data.
Read and unread emails
It is also possible to notify users about the read/unread emails by adjusting the view of the Email entity. Add the field "ImageUnread" to the view. An image is bound to this field and when the email is not read, a blue line is shown in the field.
App users can set any email as read or unread in email's edit form with the use of commands.