We are preparing a new source of documentation for you. Work in progress!
Using favorites in mobile apps
- To see the list of your favorite records, tap Favorites on the Home screen.
- To add a record to your favorites, display the detail of the record and tap Favorite from the hamburger menu.
- To remove a favorite, go to Favorites and tap the trash can icon.
Enabling favorites in Woodford
Add Favorites to your Home screen.
- Edit an app project and go to the Home screen.
- Select Favorites in the Available Items pane and click Add.
- Click Save.
Add Favorite command to various forms.
- Select an entity from the Project menu and click Show UI.
- Select the form and click Edit to open the form designer.
- Click Edit to open the Command Dialog and add Favorite to the selected commands pane, then click Save & Close.
Repeat these steps for all other forms and entities for which you want to allow your mobile users to add records as favorite.