Resco for Salesforce
Resco for Salesforce is a Resco webpage where you log in with your Salesforce credentials to access Resco functions for Salesforce.
Connect to organization
- Connect to your organization here:
- If you are connecting for the first time:
- You are redirected to a permissions page. Click Allow to provide Resco/Woodford access to information from Salesforce.
- In the next step, create a Resco organization by filling in your contact details. Click Connect Resco to Salesforce to proceed.
- You are redirected to the organization welcome page.
Access Resco features
The following features are available:
- Download Apps
- You can access Resco apps and tools for Salesforce here:
- See Connecting to CRM for information on how to connect your app to Salesforce.
- Sync Dashboard
- tool for monitoring how your apps and users behave in terms of synchronization
- Mobile Report Editor
- tool for designing custom document templates
Problem connecting to Resco for Salesforce
When you create a new admin user in Salesforce and use it for connecting to the Resco for Salesforce website, you can encounter a problem with connecting to the organization. There are two ways how to fully activate the user and solve this problem:
- Log in to Resco for Salesforce with the original admin user, start Woodford, and update the metadata.
- Log in to Resco Mobile CRM app as the new user at least once.