Maintenance allows you to ensure that the records generated by auditing don't overwhelm your database. Old records are periodically deleted.
Maintenance displays statistical information about:
- collected audit data of various types
- previous and upcoming runs of the maintenance jobs
Set up regular cleanup
The Maintenance pane is divided into two tabs:
- Mobile Audit
- Mobile Tracking
In each tab, you can configure the following parameters:
- Start At
- When should the next maintenance job start.
- Run Every
- Set up how often should the job run.
- Keep Last
- Set up how deep should your history go.
Click Save to save changes.