Business Process Flow
The business process flow feature allows you to make certain business processes available on mobile CRM app. It is only available on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 or later.
Configure in Woodford
- Select Process Flow from the Project menu of Woodford to enable business process flows in your app projects.
- Check the process flows that you want to enable.
- Click Validate Process to verify that the entity fields used by the process are enabled in your mobile projects; or click Validate All Processes to perform the check for all processes.
- If the check shows errors (a list of unavailable fields), click Enable Process Fields to enable them.
- When the Report column shows OK for all processes that you want to use, click Save.
Use in the app
In the Resco Mobile CRM app, the business process flows are visualized as an additional tab, where it can be followed.
See how to localize the strings.