We are preparing a new source of documentation for you. Work in progress!
Results Viewer is one of the components of Resco Inspections. This browser-based tool aimed at questionnaire administrators displays a list of completed questionnaires. You can filter the results according to various criteria or you can export them in .csv format. Additionally, you can view completed questionnaires one by one.
Accessing the viewer
You can launch the Results Viewer for your CRM.
- Log in to your CRM.
- Start the application:
- On Resco CRM server, select Results Viewer from the management console.
- On Dynamics, select Resco Cloud > Inspections > Results Viewer.
- On Salesforce, start the App Launcher, then select Results Viewer. Requires Resco managed package.
Using the viewer
- The central pane displays the list of completed questionnaires.
- The left pane allows you to set up filtering criteria to restrict the number of listed questionnaires.
- The right pane only appears when you select a questionnaire. It displays the header of the questionnaire, followed by all questions and answers, including media content, such as images.
- The toolbar has the following functions:
- Export CSV allows you to download the displayed list as a file in .csv format. In this format, non-text answers (for example images) are not included.
- Refresh reloads the list of answered questionnaires from the server.
Adding questionnaires to Dynamics entity forms
- In Dynamics CRM, go to Settings > Customize the system.
- Expand Components > Entities and select the form of an entity that you want to modify.
- Click Insert and select Web Resource. For best results, add the resource to a new single column tab.
- In the Add Web Resource window, locate the inspections web resource:
resco_MobileCRM/Surveys/index.html. Add a name and a label.
- Check the Pass record object-type code and unique identifier as parameters.
- Set the Custom Parameter (data) to