Results Viewer is one of the components of Resco Inspections. This browser-based tool aimed at questionnaire administrators displays a list of completed questionnaires. You can filter the results according to various criteria or you can export them in .csv format. Additionally, you can view completed questionnaires one by one.
Accessing the viewer
You can launch the Results Viewer for your CRM.
- Log in to your CRM.
- Start the application:
- On Resco CRM server, select Results Viewer from the management console.
- On Dynamics, select Resco Cloud > Inspections > Results Viewer.
- On Salesforce, start the App Launcher, then select Results Viewer. Requires Resco managed package.
Using the viewer
The screen is divided into three panes:
- Use the left pane to set up filtering criteria to restrict the number of listed questionnaires.
- The central pane to show the list of completed questionnaires. To reorder the questionnaires, click the column headers. Click any questionnaire to display its content in the right pane
- The right pane only appears when you select a questionnaire. It displays the header of the questionnaire (including fields like duration and score), followed by all questions and answers, including media content, such as images.
The toolbar has the following functions:
- Export CSV allows you to download the displayed list as a file in .csv format. In this format, non-text answers (for example images) are not included.
- Refresh reloads the list of answered questionnaires from the server.
Adding completed questionnaires to Dynamics entity forms
- In Dynamics CRM, go to Settings > Customize the system.
- Expand Components > Entities and select the form of an entity that you want to modify.
- Click Insert and select Web Resource. For best results, add the resource to a new single-column tab.
- In the Add Web Resource window, locate the inspections web resource:
resco_MobileCRM/Surveys/index.html. Add a name and a label.
- Check the Pass record object-type code and unique identifier as parameters.
- Set the Custom Parameter (data) to
- Optionally, go to the Formatting tab and increase the Number of Rows to 20 or more to ensure that the table displaying completed questionnaires comfortably fits into the window.
If you complete these steps, you can select an entity record of your choice in Dynamics. If there are any completed questionnaires related to this record, they will be displayed on the form using the Results Viewer layout.
Adding completed questionnaires to Salesforce Lightning Record page
The Results Viewer can be also added to a Lightning Record page in Salesforce. In this example, we are creating a new Account page from the Object Manager.
- On the Lightning Components pane on the left, select ResultViewerRelated and drag it to the page.
- Activate the page to make it visible for the users.
Now, when opening an Account in Salesforce, you can see completed questionnaires related to this record using the Results Viewer layout.
Find more detailed instructions on How to integrate Resco Inspections’ Results Viewer with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce on our blog.