Eager to learn more about Resco technology?and help us create better content for you.
How to use a template from the Resco Template Library
This article guides you through the complete process of downloading a template from the Resco library of checklists, forms, and reports, adding to your Resco Inspections, and testing it in the app.
Find the right template
- Using a web browser, go to the Resco Template Library.
- Filter the templates by industry or enter a keyword to narrow down the results.
- Choose any template. Optionally, click the template screenshot to preview the template.
- Click Use template for free, fill out the form, and save the template file to your disk.
Start your Resco Inspections
If you have not created a Resco Inspections organization yet, follow the instructions sent to your email or click here. After your registration is complete, sign in to your account.
If you already have created a Resco organization, sign in here.
Add template to Resco Inspections
- On the Resco Inspections home screen, click Questionnaire Designer.
- In the designer, click Import and upload the downloaded template file.
- Select the imported template and click Activate.
Your checklist is ready to use.
Use the template on a phone or tablet
If you want to try the form on a mobile device:
- On the Resco Inspections home screen, click Inspector to display the your app login details including a QR code.
- On your mobile device, install the Resco Inspections app from the app store or use these direct links:
- Start the app and skip the tour.
- On the Welcome to Resco Inspections screen, tap Internal User, then tap Scan QR.
- If your Inspections app requires it, grant it the right to access the camera, then scan the QR code. This will automatically fill in the correct URL and username.
- Enter your password and tap to synchronize your device.
After your app is synced with your organization, you can access the template in the mobile app.