We are preparing a new source of documentation for you. Work in progress!
Resco Inspections (app)
The Resco Inspections application is a multi-platform mobile app that helps staff to execute inspections and fill out questionnaires in the field. It is a part of Resco Inspections solution.
- Fully functional even offline
- Built-in calendar and route viewer to plan all work trips within a single app
- Runs smoothly on any mobile device – phone, tablet, or laptop
- All related documents, manuals and images are also available at your fingertips
To install Resco Inspections on your device, use the app stores available for your platform and search for Resco Inspections; or use these direct links:
Synchronize with your server
When you first successfully connect to your server, the app will synchronize with it. Depending on the amount of data and the speed of your internet connection, this can take a few seconds or a couple minutes.
Subsequent synchronizations usually take much less time; only the changes are updated.
Your app administrator can add or remove functions of the app, or filter the records to make the synchronization go faster.
If you are interested in technical aspects of synchronization, read more here.
Work online or off-line
Resco Inspections app stores a copy of server data on your device. Therefore, you can work with your important information even without access to the internet.
Check the FAQ for information about the differences between online and off-line mode.
Check your today's agenda
Today's agenda is the first item in the app main menu. The icon will include the number of your planned tasks for today. Tap Today's Agenda to see the list of your appointments.
If needed, you can text, email, or call your designated contact directly from the app. Just swipe left to access the actions.
Check the map
Fill in the questionnaires
Review the answers
Create reports on the go
You can create reports from the questionnaires directly in the app, even offline. The commands for running the report are usually available in the top right corner of the app; directly or from a hamburger menu.
- Automatic report for completed questionnaires: Resco Inspections app can run the mobile report automatically when you complete a questionnaire with the Complete with a report command.
- On-demand report for completed questionnaires: You can browse the list of completed questionnaires and manually initiate the Run mobile report command.
- On-demand report for in-progress questionnaires: You can manually run the Run mobile report command even while editing a questionnaire to produce a preliminary report.