Jump to navigation Jump to search
|User interface components|
Define a timeline
- Edit an app project and select Components > Timeline from the Project menu.
- Click New and enter a name for your timeline, then click OK.
- Click Add Entity and choose an entity from the list. Related records from this entity will be displayed on the timeline.
- Configure which fields should be displayed on the timeline.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add more entities as needed, then click Save & Close.
Add timeline to form
- Edit a form.
- Click Add Timeline and select one that should be added to your form as a new form tab.
Timeline uses the icons from the "Home" directory of images.
Timeline in the app
In the app, the timeline displays the list of related records from the configured entities. You can tap Options to show or hide the in-app configuration.