We are preparing a new source of documentation for you. Work in progress!
Automatic Dashboard, also called Analyst, is a tool for visual presentation of the answers of a questionnaire template. Questionnaire results are presented in various charts and graphs. Automatic Dashboard is one of the main components of Resco Inspections.
Data collected with the Inspections app can also be analyzed using standard analytics tools available in the your back end; but for an immediate quick analysis, Resco provides Automatic Dashboard to display collected data without any additional setup.
Accessing the dashboard
You can access the dashboard from the Inspections page of your organization. Log in to your organization and click Automatic Dashboard.
Using the dashboard
Upon starting the dashboard, you see a list of questionnaire templates.
- You can filter the templates, change their sorting order and sorting key, or search for the exact name.
- Select a questionnaire template.
System now draws charts from the answers of the questionnaire.
- You can collapse and expand each chart.
- For doughnut charts, you can click items in the legend of the chart to hide/show a particular answer.
- To return to the list of templates, click Change in the top right corner.
Exception: No project found for user
The Automatic Dashboard feature requires that an app project is assigned to the user role of the user that launches the dashboard.