Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This article is about the standalone product resco.Inspections using Resco Cloud as the backend server. See Inspections for general information about the inspections functionality that can be used also with different backend servers.
- Create custom questionnaires, dynamic forms, surveys, and more.
- Distribute the work evenly on your staff in the field.
- Make inspections more effective for your field staff and analyze collected data afterward – all with one solution.
- Integrate with third-party systems.
- Questionnaire Designer (formerly called Inspections Designer or builder) - a powerful tool for creating questionnaires
- Library of checklists, forms, and reports that you can download and use in your organization. See How to use a template from the Resco Template Library to get started.
- Schedule Board - tool for planning assignments
- Resco Inspections app or Inspector - a dedicated application for mobile users
- Manager's experience - a collection of useful web tools for managers in the back office
- Client portal - web portal for your clients where they can review past inspections and ask for a new one
- Automatic Dashboard or Analyst - tool for visualizing and evaluating questionnaire results
- Results Viewer - tool for viewing completed questionnaires
- Report Designer - tool for designing report templates
Customization and setup are done via additional tools: