We are preparing a new source of documentation for you. Work in progress!
Resco CRM server
Resco CRM server, or simply Resco CRM, is one of the use cases of Resco Mobile CRM platform (Resco Cloud). Resco CRM provides you with a data storage with customizable data scheme. It can be cloud-based or installed on premise. You can connect Resco CRM to other CRM or non-CRM servers, or use it independently.
You can use Resco CRM web client (that comes with the server) to view the data stored on the server. An important part of the server is also a configuration and administration console. This admin tool allows you to manage all the devices and users related to your CRM organization created on the server, and the configuration tool allows you to configure the data scheme, layout and business logic of the CRM system.
Who should use Resco CRM
Resco Cloud is a solution for businesses of all kinds with a mobile workforce. It offers the greatest perks for salesmen, service technicians on the go, real estate agents, financial advisors, controllers and other mobile workers.
Common use case scenarios
- Sales reps — to optimize their performance and increase efficiency by drastically reducing administrative tasks.
- Service technicians — to cut down their time and costs spent on traveling by optimizing their route and eliminating paperwork.
- Back office — to coordinate, track & monitor corporate field workers by real-time data information.
- Corporate allies — to connect with customers, partners, volunteers, fans, and general public by creating consumer apps.
- Elimination of switching between multiple tools
- Email, CRM, route planner, calendar, auditing, SDM and others are all in one place, in one cloud.
- Cost effectiveness
- Resco Cloud offers great functionality for a very reasonable price, mobility is included within the price.
- Offline functionality
- The solution works with full functionality, no matter the Internet connection.
- Increased user adoption
- Employees who get mobile access to data are likely to adopt faster and use it more because of its simple and intuitive interface.
- Secure, safe & protected data
- Security Device Management incorporated within Resco Cloud secures data, users & their processes.
- Mobile Audit
- Analyze whether or not the solutions are being utilized, how often, by whom, how exactly, and where.
- Resco’s database — a data storage with customizable data scheme that can operate via public or private cloud.
- Mobile app — works both in an online & offline mode and is available to users on all major platforms.
- Desktop solution — offers a convenient and fast access to all CRM data for the desktop users. Learn more details about the desktop solution on our blog.
- Woodford — a configuration tool that lets users to configure the mobile application and deploy it to all corporate devices at once.
- Customization Console — comes with Resco Cloud and is only needed for those who use no other back-end technology. This is where you make all the customizations and configurations when you utilize Resco desktop solution. The changes, such data management, data import, UI customization will then appear on your web and mobile clients – all without coding.
Creating a new organization
- Using a web browser navigate to the registration site and on the registration form fill in some details about you and your organization.
- Enter a unique name for your organization.
- Enter your email address and a strong password. The combination of the organization name, email, and password are used for logging in to your organization
- Enter a few additional details about yourself and your company.
- Select one of the predefined scenarios: Sales, Field Service, City Smart Services, Inspections, Routes, Consumer Apps.
- Select Sample data if you want your new organization to include some pre-generated content, for example users, accounts, activities, appointments, contacts, and other entities depending on your selected scenario.
- If you want to integrate your organization with email service, you can select Gmail or Exchange.
- If you have previously exported some organization using the admin console, you can import it.
- Confirm email.
- Create organization.
- Using a web browser, navigate to the login site.
- Enter the name of your organization, the email address you used for registering, and your password.
- Click Log in to access the Resco Cloud landing page.
Resco Cloud landing page
The Resco Cloud page is displayed when you log in to your organization on Resco CRM server. Use the shortcuts in the left menu or the tiles to access additional functions:
- Resco App: Launch Resco Mobile CRM app in your browser
Selected components of Resco Inspections:
Selected components of Resco Routes:
- Resco CRM Connector – technical description of the connection between Resco CRM server and other back-end CRM systems